About the right family member
AdYapper, a Tech Stars company and nominated as “Chicago’s Top 50 Coolest Start-Ups” (2013), seeks an Account Manager with digital marketing experience. You’ve got to be sharp, people-and team-oriented, self-motived and a proven problem solver who can see the BIG Picture. Having FUN is part of the job, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job!
This Account Manager role is a unique opportunity to be a key, high-visibility player in helping guide our continuing growth. You will be constantly learning and becoming an expert in various areas in the dynamic world of ad tech
As an Account Manager, you'll manage relationships with clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and be growth-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor, consultant and a great problem solver. Your knowledge of digital marketing/media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
Finally, you are as excited as us to grow our culture of being an extension of our customer's team - connecting them to our product team, to consistently WOW customers who have put their faith in us.
- MS Excel ninja who is comfortable in diving into client data, parsing out key data points, translating them into a story, running optimization analyses, and delivering those analyses to our clients via a collaborative and consultative relationship.
- Assist in taking optimization opportunities you develop, and automating them in collaboration with our development team - giving them direction on what new algorithms should be created in order to further automate our analyses and platform.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the AdYapper suite of solutions, and evangelize "transparency in the digital ad space”.
- Maintain deep relationships with clients and manage day to day projects and support needs.
- Identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertiser spend efficiently.
- Monitor and become an expert on the competitive landscape and ever growing ad tech space.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Be active leader in promoting new product ideas/features and solutions.
- Strong MS Excel proficiency.
- Comfort working with large amounts of digital media performance data.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5+ years of experience/background in digital marketing.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Account management (client facing) experience in various marketing or advertising functions.
- Digital experience in such areas as: Campaign Management OR Media buying/selling OR Display OR Direct Response/Direct Marketing OR Digital Strategy OR Product Management, etc.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical approach to projects.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
- TechStars NYC Company
- Located Within Lightbank Chicago
- Alumni of 1871 Chicago
- 100 Coolest Companies in Chicago
- Business Insider - 100 Coolest People in NYC Technology, CEO Elliot Hirsch
AdYapper tracks display, video, and mobile ads, generating detailed verification and viewability monitoring on 95% of all ad impressions. We generate real-time analytics across the entire ad buying ecosystem and centralize the data into one platform to identify wasted ad spend and provide direction on how best to reallocate the recovered ad spend to make in-flight campaign decisions. In short, AdYapper makes advertising performance data actionable so advertisers can optimize, and increase the efficacy of, their ad buys.
We are on a mission to provide much needed transparency in world of digital marketing - building the best technology, real-time data streams, and open platforms upon which the digital advertising industry can build the future.
It's a tremendously exciting time in advertising. If you are inspired by the notion of working hand-in-hand with some of the largest brands, agencies, publishers, and advertising technology companies in the world - at a scale that allows for even the biggest of ideas - send us a note. We are always looking to add more amazing folks to the AdYapper family. Regardless of if you have experience in the space or see the appropriate opening, if you feel you share our vision, it all starts with a little email to firstname.lastname@example.org.